We are Euroask
Euroask runs consumer panels in cooperation with the Swedish Cint AB. The network reaches 100 million consumers all over the world. As participant you will be invited to consumer research surveys on a regular basis. Your personal information is used to decide which surveys are relevant for you. Then, you decide survey by survey if you want to participate.
The questions you are asked are from different market research institutes and companies. Your data is protected in accordance with European law. Your email address and other personal information is used only with regards to the surveys and will not be shared with others. The panel is ISO certified and meets all recommendations of ESOMAR.
Every time you participated in a survey, we add a small amount to you panel account which you later transfer to your PayPal or bank. You can manage your account and your profile information via your personal login. We make it easy for our members to donate earnings to organizations like WWF and Amnesty International and thus contribute to a better and more sustainable world.*
Euroask values your contribution and is committed to providing the best service possible. Whenever you have questions regarding your participation, your account, or a particular survey, please feel welcome to contact us. Our service center is ready to help you with your questions.
* Only Denmark and Sweden.
This is how it works
Euroask consumer panels are part of a global network run by the Swedish company Cint AB counting more than 100 million consumers. As participant you will be invited to consumer research surveys on a regular basis. Your personal information is used to decide which surveys are relevant for you.
This is how it works:
1. You join the panel. It will take you only 1 minute.
2. You receive invitations to participate in an online survey. You may participate in the survey or not, this is entirely up to you. You can also decide yourself, how often you want to be invited to participate in surveys.
3. For each survey you finish, you are rewarded for your time and effort, with a small amount of cash transferred to your Euroask account.
4. When your rewards reach a minimum, you can transfer it to Paypal, where you can spend the money online, or you can transfer it to your bank account.
5. You may also donate your rewards - or some of it - to the organizations we support, which for the time being are WWF and Amnesty International. When doing so, you help us contribute to a better world. For now this is only working in Denmark and Sweden, but we are working on it for other countries as well.